Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sometimes I'm Just Plain Grumpy

I saw this poster on someone elses blog & thought it was appropriate. I thought I would have so much more patience as a parent of basically a second family. Afterall I have done the single parenting gig before with two children so I thought I had learned from all of my mistakes. I reasoned that the kids grow up so quickly, so I wouldn't sweat the small stuff this time around. I thought I would choose my battles more carefully. Somedays I achieve this, other days sadly; I fail miserably.

I have lots of photos & updates on our trip last week to meet Grandma & Grandpa for the first time as well as going out to the farm & meeting the kids Aunt, Uncle & cousins. We had a great time with everyone & I will post photos when I have more time go through photos.

Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG some days I feel like I have become the screeching banshee monster mom of the movies. It's awful.


Hugs to you.