Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's



Running through the sprinkler for the first time

Kids had lots of fun with Grandma & Grandpa and they even behaved reasonably well :) The kids & dogs had a blast playing in the back yard & running through the sprinkler. Grandma & Grandpa spoiled us & it was nice to have a few quiet days & get out of the house. Thanks for everything Mom & Dad!

I took photos of our trip to the farm as well but my camera was not cooperating so we used my nieces camera so I need to get those before I can post about that. The kids were thrilled out there as there was a bunch of baby calfs, horses to sit on, a tractor to ride & a dug out to swim in. All in all a great time especially since their three cousins carried them around & spoiled them like crazy. Heck what isn't there to love about that situation for them.

Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Salzwedel Family said...

Great pictures...they are adorable! I'm glad you had a nice time.