Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day

We are in Miami and a little groggy from taking the red eye flight. It is almost 6pm & we are ready for bed. Wanted everyone to know that we made it safely & had no issues with flights or delays. Actually it couldn' t have gone any smoother.

We froze on the first leg to Toronto but I managed to sleep for at least a couple of hours. A just froze & couldn't sleep. We both slept to Miami though. I feel sorry for the kids on the return flights they are going to be so cold - we really need to bundle them up.

We spent the afternoon lounging outside around the pool. It was beautiful, a little breezy but +25 so we even got a little color.

Tomorrow morning we need to be at the airport at 4am & we will finally get to meet the kids!!! I am so excited. Surprisingly it still feels surreal so I am not sure when the reality of the situation is going to hit.

I will try to post from the O tomorrow night if possible. Yippee we are going to meet my babies.

Hugs, Laur

3 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Wahooo, thanks for sharing your journey, I can hardly wait to read tomorrow's post

Aves

Thanks for stopping in! said...

Oh how I long to be with you. Give me a report of how bad my little boys look with the chicken pox....probably a gift from you kids:) Can you take a picture for me?
Blessings,
julie b

Salzwedel Family said...

So excited for you!!!!