Friday, August 28, 2009

Final Good-Bye

In Loving Memory of Eleanor Watson
August 9, 1924 - August 17, 2009

Life is busy................

Our family is spread all over Western Canada & as a result it seems the only time we all gather; sadly, is for funerals. As sad as it was to say our final good-byes to my Auntie Eleanor it was wonderful to connect to cousins, Aunts, Uncles & extended family I haven't seen in many years.

I missed taking photos of many so this is just a few that I managed to get.

Family shot - again missing many.

Olga
Breanne (oh I hope I spelled that right) , Linda & Bill
Mr. Nelson
Buella (sp?) & Albert
Larken & Christolla - just after Larken pulled Christolla's wiggly tooth & became her hero for ever more.
Larken, Cathrine, Leone & Wendell

Me - the kids cheesy grins are wearing off on me......
Auntie B teaching Christolla to knit.
Byron & Jill
Wendell & Chrissy
Larken. We logged a lot of time around this dining table.

Linda
Jill Breanne Baby Liam
Kids going for a quad ride with Larken - he even let them steer!
Nicole, Leone & Colleen
Baby Liam with his proud Grammy
Cathrine & Uncle Clarence
Kids having a blast in a big tub with lots of bubbles


Driving the lawn tractor too!

1 comment:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

You have awared the Kreativ Award - check it out!!

Aves