Thursday, August 13, 2009

Christolla's 6th Birthday - July 27, 2009

Feeling like a princess with her tiara & long hair.

Kids dancing together - an action shot.

Nelson serving me a piece of birthday cake he made for me out of toys.

Christolla & Zora

I wish he acted as angelic as he looks in this photo - oooh looks are deceiving. :)

I hope they always like each other.


Having fun dancing & swinging her hair.

Monster boy.
Brandon & the littles.

Sweet little birthday girl - absolute joy over a cupcake, I LOVE that.

I can't believe how big she is getting. What a change from last year.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at those long legs on that girl! And I bet she's still so petite. Happy Birthday, C!! And little brother has lost all his baby chub.....they are gorgeous!

Jenny

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Christollas! She's lovely with her crown.. She's like a princess.. Stay cool and loving always..